I’ll give a short performance tomorrow at the online launch of the AGNI literary magazine’s latest volume. Register at Eventbrite.
From the AGNI site: “On Tuesday, May 11th, at 7:00 p.m. EDT, six of our contributors will read:
- Erin Adair-Hodges: Author of the collection Let’s All Die Happy, winner of the Agnes Lynch Starrett Poetry Prize.
- Megan Mayhew Bergman: Environmental essayist and fiction writer whose work has been chosen as an Indie Next Pick and a Huff Post Best Book of the Year.
- Chee Brossy: Author of two poetry collections, Burntwater and the forthcoming The Strings Are Lightning and Hold You In.
- Rafael Campo: Physician and poet; author, most recently, of Comfort Measures Only: New and Selected Poems.
- W. S. Di Piero: Author of thirteen poetry collections and winner of the Ruth Lilly Poetry Prize.
- Jamie Figueroa: Author of the debut novel Brother, Sister, Mother, Explorer (Catapult, 2021), called “a beautifully crafted, poetic book” by The New York Times.
The evening will also feature live music by Holland Hopson and a visit to the New Delhi studio of cover artist Deepa Jayaraman!”